Church Wide Series Pricing
RAM Series Pricing looks like…
for the Church Wide kit. Read all the details below.
per discussion guide. Each participant, including High Schoolers, uses these guides.
per elementary and middle school student. A $25 per classroom fee applies for RAM boards.
The RAM Series Church Wide Kit
The RAM Series Church Wide series begins with a purchase of the packet described below. The cost is $499 (32% savings).
- The How to Launch a Church Wide RAM Series Manual (includes chapters on the content of the small group series, preparing a church for the series, presenting the series, and six sermon manuscripts).
- Large RAM 5 ft x 7 ft. Perfect to use when presenting in the sermon series or to a large group. The large RAM is pictured throughout the website (see RAM image here).
- Video sessions of both small group studies for singles and couples.
- Sample Discussion Guides for married and singles studies.
- Sample Parent Guide.
- Sample mini-RAM (one comes with each Discussion Guide).
- A copy of How to Avoid Falling in Love with a Jerk (McGraw-Hill book) and Becoming Better Together: The RAM Plan for growing together when life is pulling you apart.
*Additional resources are available and quantity discounts may apply
When launching a RAM Series, the discussion guides are a must. These guides contain all of the discussion questions, personal growth sections and scriptural application. These are really the heart of the study.
There is no better place to teach and preach about healthy relationships than in the church.
One Study Pricing
RAM Series: One Study Pricing
This pricing is for only one study of the RAM series. So if you’d like to just teach the singles study or just teach the couples study without doing the church-wide series, then you’re in the right place. Each study comes with the following items.
- Includes 10 discussion guides
- 10 small RAM charts (5″x 7″)
- streaming videos of either the married or single series